Wednesday, February 13, 2013

IMD I & II

Back to Reg. Rotations & Expectations


Uniform, Fleece, 
NO Phone's, NO Music, NO Headphones, NO Coats or Bags

 1 Day Yearbook Cover Design Contest

300 dpi 17.75 w x 12.5 h 2012-13
Save as Last Name to IMD Share\`YEARBOOK\Cover Design


 Any Ideas
Survey / Poll / Voting Online --
Print off a page from internet and share with me.

Yearbook Ads - sell 4 ads and get a free book


I am calling on behalf of the South-Western Career Academy.  My name is                                   .  I am working with the schools Yearbook Staff.  I wanted to see if your company was interesting in putting an advertisement in our yearbook.  We will design everything. 

Cost:
$50  1/8th a page
$85  1/4th a page
         $150   ½ th a page
         $225  FULL  page 
Additional INFO
·       Payments are due by March 15
·       Make Check payable to SWCA  
·       4750 Big Run South Rd Grove City OH 43123


BPA - Show & Tell -- FRIDAY -- Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment